Finance Manager, Regulatory Reporting
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Finance Manager, Regulatory Reporting.
- Opportunity to demonstrate leadership in Regulatory Reporting Stream of work
- Reporting to Head of Regulatory Reporting Finance
- Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
As a Finance Manager for Regulatory Reporting, you are expected ensure regulatory reporting requirements are delivered in a timely, robust and sustainable manner. You will support and provide recommendations and advice in respect of regulatory reporting deliverables as to current and future implications for the organization.
Your role will contribute to the transformation activities with the Singapore Finance Team.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive years of experience in Finance within the banking industry
- Strong knowledge on MAS notices and MAS returns
- Understanding of banking products and local regulatory requirements
- Experience in engaging and managing business relationships
- Strong problem solving skills and project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant is preferred
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference SIN006120.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave