Exciting opportunity to join one of the largest Real Estate Investment Managers globally! Our client is looking to hire a Fund Finance Manager / Senior Finance Manager for their Singapore office, who will be responsible for the accounting, operational and reporting functions for their real estate funds.
- Oversee various third party administrators, reviewing monthly and quarterly books of the funds (including management fee calculations), coordination of the fund year-end audits, and determining the appropriate accounting treatment for all transactions.
- Additional responsibilities include significant coordination with the property and operational teams and involvement in compliance, valuations and investor requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- CPA is preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years of Fund Accounting/Finance experience from another Real Estate Fund, Fund Administrator or Big 4
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, as well as PowerPoint)
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work independently, and with a team
- Motivated, flexible and proactive
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills