Report to Hong Kong Head of Finance, responsible for full-set accounting for both securities and assets management business. Take care of MAS regulatory reporting and liaise with external auditor & other parties.
Our Client is an Investment Bank. They are looking for a qualified candidate to join their Accounting & Finance team as Finance Manager.
- Perform financial analysis and prepare monthly management accounting reports to top management
- Responsible for MAS reporting in relations to brokerage and asset management business
- Assist in the preparation of group budget and perform variance analysis periodically
- Perform cost analysis and prepare recommendation report to top management
- Liaise with business units on their financial performance and KPI position
- Perform ad-hoc reports requested by top management
- University degree holder majoring in accountancy or related discipline with CPA qualification
- At least 3 years of solid management accounting experience in financial institution is a MUST
- Experience in writing Chinese reports is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and prepare reports with high quality within tight deadlines
- A team player with mature & proactive attitude, good interpersonal skills and strong analytical mind
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially in Word, Excel & Power Point
- Good command of both English and Chinese including fluency in Putonghua
Interested Parties, please click on apply now