Finance Manager - Insurance
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen , EA Licence No: 16S8094
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
This global insurance company requires an experienced finance manager to work closely with the cfo to ensure the smooth running of this business. With a premium growth of close to 40% over the last 2 years this specialty business has been very successful in a tough period as a whole.
The role itself will include the supervision of two accountants and you will be required to perform the following functions:
Financial, management and head office reporting, accounts payable and credit control, Supervise and review work of junior accounting staff, active involvement in budgeting and forecasting, cash flow and liquidity, development of general Accounting procedures, systems and reports.
You would ideally of had some big 4 audit experience within insurance at some point in your career but this is not essential.
- CPA qualified.
- Commercial insurance industry experience
- Insurance Audit highly desirable
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and supervise other staff
- Ability to provide solutions and implement change
Full job spec available upon request.
EA License No: 16S8094
EA Registration No: R1113812