• Leading Real Estate firm. • Dynamic working environment • Attractive Pay & Bonus
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Real Estate space with stable and growing AUM.
A role has opened up within the Finance team for a driven Assistant-Manager to join the team. The role reports to the Fund Controller. You will be responsible for:
- Detailed review of reporting pack for Consolidated Financial statements, Tax Reporting, Cash Analysis and NAV.
- Liaising with auditors and service providers.
- Support the quarterly financial forecasting processes, annual budgeting and strategic plans.
- Provide financial support and working in conjunction with Asset Management for monthly asset meeting and operating review.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of accounting working experience in the Real Estate financial analysis and reporting.
- A recognized degree in Accounting or relevant professional accountancy qualifications
- Candidates from Big4 or accounting firms or outsourced accounting services industry Must have experience specialising in Real Estate industry to be considered.
- High degree of commitment to meet deadlines
Please send your resume, in WORD format only. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Verite Consulting Pte. Ltd. | Registration no.: R1652926 | EA Licence no.: 18S9541