Finance Manager – Manufacturing
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
Reporting to the finance director, you would get an opportunity to be a part of a growing MNC in Singapore. Responsible for overseeing the Asia finance manufacturing operations which includes cost accounting, budgeting, forecasting and financial control.
- Lead the Singapore company reporting, forecasting and analysis for the long term (5 years) planning process.
- Ensure controls EDB, Sox, Us tax and local tax are in place for the Singapore principal company.
- Financial management responsibilities include manufacturing, logistics, customer services, supply chain and tolling.
- Work closely with statutory auditors for audit planning & closing activities.
- Accountant with 8-12 years of working experience with manufacturing / cost accounting.
- Proficient in SAP and cost accounting.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and senior management in the Asia business.
Interested candidates, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / call at 64348460 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544