Our client, a real estate firm is looking for a Finance Manager due to expansion.
- Manage and support the overall financial reporting and financial closing in compliance with US GAAP, FRS and Group reporting requirements, and financial analysis for various entities.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Analysis of P&L variances month-over-month, Balance Sheet reconciliation and provide advice on appropriate corrective measures and treatment
- Actively support the month-end closing activities in relation to ensure accurate and timely revenue and cost recognition. Review and highlight to business on any variance prior to monthly and annual closing.
- Enhance internal controls and compliances according to corporate and financial policies
- Prepare year-end statutory financial statements in accordance with Singapore laws and FRS.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, risk and compliance team and take responsibility for the coordination of the audit for annual accounts;
- Support and maintain SOX process throughout the organization, ensuring SOX compliance and take remediation actions in a timely manner
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, CA is a must
- 10+ years of experience in accounting and audit in Big 4 and in commercial environment
- Must be proficient and have a good understanding of US GAAP and SFRS.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Mabelene Ang by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1544508