- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Kaishi Partners , EA Licence No: 16C8316
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
An excellent opportunity for an established Finance professional to join a leading global tech start-up.
Our client, a global tech start-up, are seeking to appoint a Finance Manager to join their newly established Singapore office. The firm are very well financed, have backing from leading global investors & will be rapidly expanding across SEA.
- Managing all aspects of accounting, payroll & finance operations
- Oversee monthly closing, reporting & analysis
- Manage cash flow and working capital
- Timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidation of financial reports
- Degree in finance/accounting or related field
- 5+ years’ experience of relevant work experience
- CPA/CA/ACCA qualified
- Previous Big 4 working experience an advantage
- A proactive, problem solving mindset is essential
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply below.