- SGD5000 - SGD6500 per month
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 15 Oct 17 2017-10-15
An exciting Finance Executive job has just arisen at a well-known investment management firm based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will play a key role in being responsible for the full spectrum of finance functions and contributing to the excellent culture.
About the Finance Executive Role:
In this business critical role, you will be a part of the finance team managing the daily work and prepare full sets of monthly and yearly accounts that include payments, receipts, supporting audit schedules, billings etc.
- Prepare the management, financial budget, valuation and ad hoc reports
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash position reports and monthly bank reconciliations
- Liaise with the fund administrator to resolve any queries / cash breaks
- Verify the monthly valuation pack on financial securities and assist in the review of monthly deliverable reports from the fund administrator
- Assist in preparing financial reporting packages for the management
- Assist in year-end audit matters that include preparing disclosure notes in the financial statements and liaising with external auditors
- Liaise with the tax agent regarding income tax and property tax as well as the corporate secretarial, insurer and other agents / vendors
- Ensure the effectiveness of the internal controls within all accounting processes
The successful Finance Executive will need to have at least have five to six years' relevant experience, be self-driven and possess the ability to work under time pressure.
- A minimum of a degree in Accounting or ACCA qualification
- Experience working in the Big 4 firms will be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to execute tasks within tight deadlines
This is a well-known financial services group with investments across the globe. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are highly motivated, independent and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1544508 Mabelene Ang