Finance Director, Real Estate
- USD 200-250k base
- Permanent, Full time
- Redpath Partners Hong Kong
- 18 May 19
- A global investor, developer and operator in the residential sector with private equity backing - Regional role to cover China, Australia and Japan - Based in Singapore to lead the finance function regionally
- A global investor, developer and operator in the residential sector with private equity backing
- Regional role to cover China, Australia and Japan
- Based in Singapore to lead the finance function regionally
Working with a market leading fully integrated real estate company offering expertise in investment, development, and property management in the residential sector, the Company seeks a Finance Director to take overall responsibility for delivery of all financial aspects in relation to the Asia-Pacific regional platform.
This Finance Director will partner with the local finance teams to ensure timely and accurate monthly accounts are submitted to shareholders in a consistent manner, and oversee financial planning and budgets, design and implement business systems and ensure compliance with the region’s accounting procedures.
The Finance Director will report to the Senior Director of Global Practice Accounting and play an active role as a senior leader within the APAC regional business. The role will require exceptional leadership and accounting skills as well as strong commercial awareness to advise business leaders on key decisions.
- Fully qualified accountant (international experience preferred) and at least 6-8 years post qualified experience. (ACCA/CA/CPA or similar)
- Demonstrable experience working in a real estate fund or developer in Asia Pacific
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong financial and management accounting background with demonstrated proficiency in financial statement analysis
- Proficiency in workflow and project management, financial modelling and budgeting procedures
- Good grasp of interpreting legal documents and facility agreements
- Good understanding of VAT and Tax (structuring and statutory reporting)
- Strong experience in budgeting and cash flow forecasting as well as consolidation
- Audit experience and ability to liaise with and coordinate auditors
- Understanding and experience of the development and integration of financial accounting systems
For further information please contact Alice (email@example.com).