• Leading Private Equity and VC firm. • Dynamic working environment • Leadership Role
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Private Equity space with stable and growing AUM.
A newly created role has opened up within the Finance team for a Fund Controller Finance to lead the team. The role reports to the CFO. You will be responsible for:
- Reporting: Review and approve the monthly Net Asset Value (NAV) reports, Quarterly investor reports, capital statements and other management accounting reports as required for the various funds and investment manager
- Investment Support: Working closely with the front office team to provide any financial and operational support on any new or existing investments under the funds’ portfolio
- Provide support to daily operations matters, including but not limited to trade settlement, manage cash requirements and fund reports preparation.
- Review/prepare capital call and distribution calculations.
- Manage processes including annual tax filing, annual external audits, internal audit and other ad-hoc audits of the funds and the investment manager
- The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of accounting working experience in alternative investments funds - PE or VC or Private Credit experience.
- A recognized degree in Accounting or relevant professional accountancy qualifications
- Prior experience in a Big 4 Audit Firm (Financial Services), Fund Administrator and/or Fund Accounting role in a Buy-Side Private / Alternative Asset Manager with PE, VC or Private Credit is preferred.
- High degree of commitment to meet deadlines
Please send your resume, in WORD format only to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Verite Consulting Pte. Ltd. | Registration no.: R1652926 | EA Licence no.: 18S9541