A leading asset management firm is looking for a Finance Business Partner at up to an Director level hire.
This will be a Finance business partnering role to the various business units such as Investment, Distribution, Operations, and Human resources. Such work will include...
- Looking at fee-sharing agreements amongst the business units
- Reviewing management fees.
- Benchmarking of revenue, cost, and headcounts of the various business units against the market.
- Assisting in inputs for Financial modeling work done by the M&A team.
- Performing deep-dive into product profitability, investment strategies, client and distribution channels
- Executing Financial planning and business analysis work
- Tracking and monitoring of the performance of investments
- Participating in the annual product review and providing insights to improve business profitability.
- Evaluating new products request for product launches
- Assist with entry into new markets, setup of new entities and joint ventures
Interested applicants may click on the "Apply button". Alternatively, you may send in your resume to Jeffrey.Ang@globalsage.com Due to the number of applications, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Jeffrey Ang, Global Sage
EA License number 17S8669
Reg Number R1874637