TOM Singapore is currently supporting a real estate private equity firm in identifying two experienced Finance Associates to join their team in the Singapore office. These are permanent positions. As of 2018, the firm has expanded their Asian presence rapidly and offer services such as (but not limited to) tax compliance, risk management, valuation support & corporate secretarial.
- Manage the entire accounting & financial reporting process
- Conduct month & quarter end journals & reconciliations
- Assist with client invoicing
- Prepare consolidated financial statements
- Manage vendors if required as well as invoice approvals
- Hold responsibility for the firm's budgeting and financial forecasting
- Monitor cash flow on a regular basis
- Support other colleagues with on - going projects on an ad hoc basis
- Bachelors Degree in Finance / Accounting
- A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office & advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- 'Hands on' demeanor & team player
Should you hold the above skills and experience & would like to explore this role further - please forward your CV in application. We will contact you, should you be placed on our shortlist.