Finance Analyst (Senior Consultant)
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Finance Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our Client Administration - Practice Support team supports PwC related to project organisation, finance system control and electronic administration. You'll help our team with project planning, client communications, financial administration, budget preparation and data entry risk administration.
#LI-DNI How will you value-add?
- Prepare and manage monthly reports to submit to the Management
- Administer production and distribution of internal financial reports, compile various cross functional reports
- Maintain issuing of regular metrics, reports and dashboards to Managers
- Maintain record for regular reporting to the Regulator
- Maintain record for all archive through various applications and ensure access to it, analyze reviews and prepare reports for large sources of data
- Prepare and maintain report templates for more advanced reports, supervise all enhancement and development requests
- Provide data-mining and analytical support for financial, resourcing and operational purpose
- Advocate and implement processes to improve MIS for improved monitoring and tracking for financial, resourcing and operational needs
#LI-DNI About you
- To perform the role of financial reporting and analyst effectively, the following skills, knowledge, and abilities are normally expected for the individuals aspiring to this position to have:
- A Bachelor's degree obtainable in accounting, finance, or other related discipline, with prior experience in financial reporting and analysis
- Ability to give detailed attention to projects
- Exceptional proficiency working with Excel, including working with pivot tables, formula's, HLOOKUPS, VLOOKUPS
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word, Access, Excel, and other Microsoft Office Applications to create documents and reports, etc.
- Exceptional multitasking skills, including the ability to manage several competing priorities at the same time
- Strong knowledge and skills in performing financial analysis, as well as in solving problems
- Strong ability to communicate with staff, management, in writing and in verbal format
- Energetic and self-motivated, and the ability to work independently yet achieve set goals and targets within deadlines
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date