Finance Analyst, Financial Reporting (1 Year Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Finance Analyst
in the Financial Management
The incumbent will join a team of 6, assisting the Team Head, Financial & Capital Reporting, focusing on financial reporting. Main Duties
- Preparation and provision of accurate and timely financial and regulatory reports in compliance with OCBC and MAS / statutory requirements e.g. loans by industry, currency and liquidity risk notes.
- General Ledger review and maintenance.
- Balance sheet substantiation and aging analysis.
- Analysis of financial information in the various statutory and regulatory reports.
- Continually improving the quality of financial information available and the services offered by the team to the stakeholders.
- Participating in projects, systems implementation and enhancements
- ACCA / Degree or Diploma in Accounting; Familiar with IFRS/SFRS.
- Experience in working in a Finance or similar function in a bank or financial institution with exposures to loans and derivatives.
- Strong self-starter, pro-active and team player.
- Good analytical/communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Must be able to work well under tight deadlines, handle multiple responsibilities and deliver results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel, and Access) with experience in dealing with large datasets. Globus knowledge will be an advantage.