Finance Analyst (1 year contract)
- Apr 15, 2021
If you would be keen on the role, do send your CV across to email@example.com for a confidential discussion or apply in the link below.
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for a Finance Analyst for a 1 year contract role, subject to further extension. Job Scope
- To coordinate, prepare and manage department and regional budget (expense).
- To prepare department and regional monthly expense reporting & forecasting to head office.
- To coordinate and communicate with other department head and other regional office for monthly and quarterly reporting.
- To coordinate closely with accounting department and resolve any payments and accounting related matters.
- To check payments, monitor and control department spending is within budget. To assist Line Manager in planning, coordinating, documentary, executing and promote new initiatives for cost control and process improvement.
- To assist Management in coming out with reports and presentation material for Management meetings.
- To support expense cost transfer
- To manage payment/chargeback activities (including contract payments etc.)
- A Degree, preferably experience in Accounting & Finance, with ideally 2-4 years of relevant Finance experience within Banking
- Experience in managing IT finance related matters.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Possess good communication, writing and analytical skills.
- Able to communicate with different level of people.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688