Finance Analyst (1 year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Finance Analyst
in the Financial Management (SG
) team !
! Main Duties
Strategic business planning, preparation of MIS reports and quarterly planning report
- To participate in month-end financial closing
- To invoice insurance brokers and ensure timely collection of insurance commission
- To perform monthly accrual for fee and commission
- To provide analysis and fact finding relating to financial data.
- To ensure timely deployment of Front Office KPI simulation.
Interact with Front Office to assist on financial queries
- To assist the team with ad-hoc request from the group or Front Office.
Assist in new project initiatives, testing and validation
- To support the team to streamline and automate process.
Competencies that you will learn:
- Strategic business planning process, including generation and consumption of MIS reports
- Stakeholder management & relationship building
- ACCA / Degree in Accounting preferred.
- A strong understanding of controls framework
- An understanding of banking functions and processes
- A methodological approach to dealing with issues
- Excellent communication skills