- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 16 Nov 18
This position will sit in the APAC & MEA Corporate Liquidity & Bank Treasury finance team, consisting of this role and another Financial Analyst supporting the Global Finance Director (based in US). This team is responsible for all finance matters for this business unit supporting the sales team locally and hence is a widely encompassing role touching on a number of different aspects within the finance environment.
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Meet with organizational unit/department managers to discuss and establish timelines and methodologies for completing budgets.
- Research and compile data to forecast and prepare annual and monthly budget projections for a division or similar group of organizations.
- Track revenue and expenses on a monthly basis, comparing actual to forecasted figures and makes necessary adjustments.
- Perform economic research and studies in areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Prepare reports for management summarizing results of research, analyse and evaluation of any discrepancies.
- Gather and analyze current data to aid in estimating future expenditures.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Good understanding of generally accepted accounting principles as well as company accounting policies, procedures and standards
- Communicate ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Analytical and statistical examination skills
- Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
- Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to plan and accomplish work to ensure critical deadlines are met
- Ability to create spreadsheets and demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and accounting software
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience