Finance - Financial/Regulatory Reporting
- Up to S$96,000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
An established Corporate/Investment Bank is currently looking for a Finance professional to join their team in Singapore. This will be a unique opportunity for to come on board as an experienced individual to build on your career path and to get more exposure in the Corporate business. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$96,000 per annum.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for financial accounting, MAS reporting and statutory reporting.
- Provide full support for the financial reports, and monitoring on changes in Compliance ratio.
- Communicating clearly with all stakeholders, clients and partners to ensure the accuracy of financial, management, MAS and statutory reporting.
- Ensuring the financial reports for the bank's branch in Singapore are prepared in accordance with relevant policies and accounting standards.
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree and should preferably have between 4 to 8 years’ relevant experience within the financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory reporting and good knowledge in MAS 649, MAS612, MAS 610, MAS 613, AMR, QBL, MAS 755 will be essential.
- Strong Verbal Communication in both English and Mandarin and Strong reading capability in English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese to work with Regional Stakeholders and clients in North Asia
- Experience working in commercial banking and an audit background will be strongly preferred
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.