- Permanent, Full time
- China International Capital Corporation (SG)
- 02 Mar 19
Finance/Consulting of Strategic Development Department
- As a member of the strategic department, the candidate will be expected to help with corporate strategy and business development initiatives related to the Southeast Asian, South Asian, and more broadly countries along belt & road region. He/she will work with colleagues from the various departments such as research, private equity and investment banking to identify and follow up cross-border business opportunities for the firm.
- The candidate will be expected to do in-depth research work on macro/micro economy, securities/finance industry, Belt&Road Initiatve, Fintech and etc.; He/she should have strong skills of data collection, data mining, analytical material drafting, and good presentation, etc.;
- The candidate will participate in various company treasury operation projects relating to the company strategy, including merger & acquisition, joint venture and other forms of co-operation. He/she will be responsible for screening potential opportunities, assisting the evaluation and projects execution;
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree on Finance, Economics, Accounting majors preferred; combination of Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics background would be a plus;
- Strong interest &ability in investment banking business, including analytical/research works and deal execution;
- 1- 3 years related experienced is preferred.
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin, including written and oral;
- Good communication, logical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Proactive, responsible, and ability of fast learning and working efficiently under pressure.