Our client is an online equity fundraising platform firm. They are looking for a Project Manager to join their dynamic team in Singapore.
- Achieve business success by meeting user needs through the continuous planning and execution of digital product solutions
- Evangelise the product, new ideas internally and externally by coordinating closely with all stakeholders of the product: Management, Tech team, Creative team, Marketing Team, Sales Team, Legal and Finance
- Develop, strategise and own the product roadmap after gathering input from all teams.
- Balance technology, user's experience and revenue generation: Innovate, take decisions and continuously measure everything that has significant impact on those decisions
- Reduce entropy by managing the huge influx of ideas and data, and prioritising every task so that technical, sales, marketing and design teams are always clear about their current goals and what's coming up next
- Manage product development and delivery closely with the lead developer(s) while consistently prioritising feature demands and backlog together with expected timelines
- Managing communication on product roadmap/timeline to all key stakeholders
- Develop key product metrics for each feature build and monitor results against metrics.
- Engage and challenge stakeholders to surface problems and refine ideas. Complement that with data and research to guide product development
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in Project Management
- Able to have a comprehensive understanding of project life cycles and methodologies
- Able to understand a variety of digital solutions and processes
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently, using project management tools like JIRA
- Agile development experience
- An understanding of digital processes and tools such as UX, UAT, CMS, SEO, Content mapping, etc and their impact to strategic objectives
- Participate in reviewing QA and leading UAT plans
- Preferably certified in Project Management (PMP/Prince2/CITPM)
For interested parties, kindly send in your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Registration No.: R1550615 (Romero Abdullah @Romero Yap Loy Fatt)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.