We are looking for a mid to senior level Fermat ALM consultant (techno functional) to work with one of major banking client in Singapore.
- Interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand business processes and requirements
- Assess impact of proposed changes on current state process in terms of potential problems, risks, effort, benefits, etc.
- To enhance and develop projects/Change Requests related changes and to ensure deliverables are in good quality.
- To participate in user requirements gathering and to provide impact analysis and efforts
- To produce the relevant specifications and test cases for the functions designed
- To develop functionalities to cater for business requirements using Unix/PLSQL, etc
- To design and build the Control-M jobs for batch processing
- To carry out unit testing and SIT on the developed functions
- To support UAT cycle, troubleshoot the issues and provide bug fixes
- To raise remedy ticket for required changes in controlled environments
- To provide proper documentation for all the deliverables
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience in Moody's Fermat ALM/ Risk Foundation/Risk Confidence system
- Good knowledge of regulatory risks like MCO, FTP, IRR, IRRBB, LCR, NSFR etc.
- Good knowledge of BI tools like QlikView or QlikSense
Solid skills of banking technology covering at least below:
- Linux or Unix
- Relational Database like Oracle 12c/19C
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Good Knowledge of batch scheduler tools - Control-M
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Nice to have
Experience with BI tools like Tableau/Qlikview/OBIEE