Facilities Associate (1 year Contract)
Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for maintaining a superior level of professionalism in your delivery of customer service to internal customers and external visitors. You will primarily be responsible for all facilities related duties and support for the office, and secondarily be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the professional image and reputation of IHS Markit in all contact with visitors and internal customers, and in providing the right support to these customers. Responsibilities: Facilities duties
- Proper Health and Safety Management that is compliant with regulations.
- Ensure a professional and top-notch work environment - ensure everything including furniture and media/AV equipment are in good working condition.
- Regular office and room reviews and evaluations to ensure condition of the office is always at the highest standard.
- Manage all facilities and workplace resourcing projects.
- Manage vendors, their contracts and quality of their service delivery.
- Actively manage occupancy planning to ensure space and seats are optimized.
- Liaise with building security and reception teams.
- Keep accurate records of all correspondences between relevant parties.
- Assist with the setup for all in-house events.
- Liaise closely with other departments ensuring accurate communication takes place.
- Submit all vendor invoices to the Accounts Payables team.
- Liaise with external vendors as required and manage payment queries received.
- Meet and greet all visitors with a warm and professional welcome. Contact the relevant host and ensure correct room is ready.
- Ensure office supplies (including pantry, stationery, paper) are well-stocked.
- A relevant degree or diploma with at least 3 years of prior experience in a similar role.
- In depth understanding and practice of Singapore Workplace Health & Safety regulations.
- Strong hands-on experience in running facilities, providing seamless delivery and service to customers.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Exhibits a "can do" attitude however difficult a task.
- Self-driven and strong ability to work well as part of a team as well as on their own with limited directions.
- Hands-on experience in managing vendors, landlords.
- Strong understanding of HVAC and UPS systems.
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.