FX Risk Developer
The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities. Key Responsibilities:
- Opportunity to closely interact with Traders and Quants to understand new requirements for applications across the platform, specifically focused on Risk.
- Contribute to large scale projects through hands-on development.
- Continual improvement of the software development lifecycle and quality of the product.
- Ad-hoc and on-desk support of the production systems (a dedicated 24h support team handles 1st line).
- Other Development Teams across Singapore and London, QA, Deployment and Support teams.
- FX Derivatives Trading.
- Quantitative Analytics team.
- At least have 5-8 years of in depth commercial Java development experience.
- Experience developing and supporting mission critical applications.
- Experience in Middleware technologies like EMS, Solace, Kafka etc.
- Knowledge of FX derivatives is definitely a plus.
- Experience in working on a mature development in a large collaborative environment.
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Expert in Java, Multithreading, Design Patterns, OO design.
- Experience in SQL
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies like scrum, Kanban and techniques like TDD
- Exposure to profiling applications.
- Understanding of computing science fundamentals - concurrency, algorithms, operating systems.
- Mathematical aptitude and ambition to learn mathematics for financial derivatives
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting