The role is with a quantitative and systematic investment manager with offices in London, Paris, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mumbai. They are a technology driven firm implementing a scientific approach to financial investment. As one of the top hedge funds, their market presence is global and expands across the largest liquid electronic venues. The combination of data, research, technology and trading expertise has shaped our DNA and is at the heart of our innovation and development dynamic.
- Your core objective is to create high quality predictive signals.
- By leveraging access to FX, NDF datasets, you will identify statistical patterns and opportunities.
- Share and discuss research results, methodology, data sets and processes with other researchers.
- Implement the signals and the relevant datasets within the global execution platform.
- Monitor signal behaviour and model performance over time.
- You would lead the full strategy research/trading cycle from signal generation to implementation.
Your present skill sets
- Excellent knowledge of the Asian FX markets, NDFs in particular is essential.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- Strong knowledge in statistics, machine learning, NLP or AI techniques is a plus.
- Capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while keeping strong attention to detail.
- Coding skills required in at least one leading programming language (Python).
- Experience in exploring large datasets across multiple time frames is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity to explore new data sets, solve complex problems, drive innovative processes and connect the dots between multiple fields.
- Capacity to work with autonomy within a collegiate and collaborative environment.
- Strong capacity to communicate with technologists, data scientists and traders across the globe.
- Proven track record in delivering successful systematic strategies