See job description for details
About The Role
- Great role to cover Financial Institution clients
- Exciting sales opportunity within FX Investor Sales, Singapore
- Reports to the Head of FX Investor Sales, Singapore
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, full time
This is a direct customer facing role and as an FX Investor Sales, Singapore you will be actively involved in end-to-end sales process from lead generation to pipeline management through deal execution. You are expected to monetize existing relationships as well as develop new ones and maximise the sales revenue for the desk (CAF CFV) by providing FX flow and derivative products to the target client base.
As an FX Investor Sales, Singapore, you will provide risk management services across FX products to Financial Institution clients (Funds, Banks, Central Banks, Other NBFI) under coverage and work closely with Relationship and Trading to ensure comprehensive understanding and management of the client portfolio including smooth onboarding and identifying opportunities with existing accounts.
Part of your role is also to support the delivery of key sales aspects of the Markets strategy and International strategy relating to Investor Sales in Asia. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong Global Markets Sales background and extensive knowledge of the relevant markets. Must have significant sales experience with Investor clients, specifically with FX products.
- Familiar with FX dealing platforms such as FXConnect, FXAll, Bloomberg etc. Familiar with Banks’s systems for Credit Check and Customer Suitability an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of Markets products, processes and regulatory frameworks for countries in Asia that ANZ operates in.
- Experience with working in a team across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Mandarin language capability is a plus.
- Strong customer focus and ability to develop strong relationships and experience in dealing with internal and external stakeholders and negotiating with clients and stakeholders at all seniority levels.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (SIN006924)