FVP, Test Manager (CRM)
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 23 Feb 18
FVP, Test Manager (CRM)Job Objective:
As a Test Manager, you will be expected to lead quality assurance team to strive for software delivery of the highest standard and focus in improving testing processes. You will collaborate with project manager, business analyst, software developer and end users to ensure testing objective is achieved in the most effective and efficient manners.
- Reviewing of business requirements.
- Working with relevant stake-holders to produce testing deliverables including: test plans, test cases, test scripts, test data, test results and defect log.
- Execute function and integration testing applications either manually or by automated tools.
- Providing test schedule estimates.
- Reporting on test execution progress.
- Analyse and compiling of test results for test closure.
- Managing a testing team within a matrix environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering.
- Proven experience in project management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proven experience in the testing cycles and methodologies. Experience in testing in the Banking sector is desirable.
- Knowledge in business analysis & requirements management methodology.
- Sound statistical knowledge, analytical and problem solving skills are highly desirable.
- A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Passion for quality and continuous improvements.
- Mature, patient, and ability to improvise work-arounds to obstacles
Good to have :
- Experience Microsoft Dynamics, Unix Shell, Oracle PL/SQL, Java and XML Web Services.
- Experience in Windows, Open system platforms and Mainframe environment.
- Understanding of system architecture and design.
- Understanding of databases and middleware.
Essential Technical Skill :
- Experienced with testing tools such as Mercury Quality Centre/SOA/Winrunner/JIRA