FVP, Lead Developer (Credit Origination)
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 24 Mar 18
FVP, Lead Developer (Credit Origination)Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in managing full life-cycle of IT applications implementation and business support to meet the business requirements of the Bank.
- Engage with Business users to understand requirements, propose solutions and scope projects
- Lead a team of business analysts and developers and ensure timely delivery of projects and regular enhancement releases
- Prioritization of enhancement requests
- Deliver projects and enhancements within the assigned budget and timeline
- At least 10 years of IT experience in the Banking and Finance Industry
- Track record of successful implementations of IT systems across banking domains and managing projects concurrently
- Ability to engage management and key business leaders to understand business needs and priorities, and formulate appropriate solutions
- Possesses good communication skills, strong people manager and developer
- A creative thinker with problem solving skills, the candidate should have strong execution skills and continually drive for success.
- Self-motivated individual with result driven and result oriented.
- Strong in priority setting and time management
- Forward looking with strong analytical and logical thinking
- Experienced in supervising and managing vendors and teams.
- Ability to dive into detail and engage with users on functionalities , business requirements, business processes etc. to understand business needs end to end
- Business knowledge of Credit Origination across different segments is a plus