FVP, Group Process Excellence
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
FVP, Group Process ExcellenceJob Description
You will be part of an integral group responsible for transforming the Bank's processes to deliver superior customer journey and employee experience with enhanced productivity.
You will get exposure to different segments of the Bank and work with various stakeholders across the bank to achieve this through creative problem solving and innovative solutions like RPA, Machine Learning etc. You will also collaborate with Fintechs for new and exciting opportunities in a highly competitive and disrupted industry.
- Create and design innovative solutions to transform the Bank that deliver tangible outcomes
- Gather and analyze market data and information to generate insights
- Facilitate discussions and workshops with stakeholders
- Understand priorities of internal clients, jointly plan and design projects, and lead joint teams to design and implement solutions
- Work in agile teams with various units across the Bank to identify issues, present findings and drive successful implementation of recommendations
- Strong thought leadership, exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Proven track record in driving and delivering impactful transformation projects
- Strong stakeholders management; works well across functional teams such as product owners, operational teams, technical teams etc.
- Strong influencer; track record of influencing decisions and opinions of others especially senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication including C-suite presentation skills. Ability to articulate concepts and complex ideas in clear and impactful manner
- Passionate about driving change. Having a curious mind to challenge status quo and provide innovative solutions and different perspectives
- Intelligent self-starter with resilience and resourcefulness
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in banking or consulting