FVP, Business Finance, GTO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 11 Dec 17
FVP, Business Finance, GTOTeam Description
Group Technology & Operations Business Finance is responsible for the financial management of the Group Technology & Operations business across Singapore and overseas branches/subsidiaries. Key activities involve financial planning, analysis and forecasting of the group's expenses and capital expenditure.
- Provide timely and accurate monthly financial performance analysis for Operations function;
- Work with Segment/Division Heads to define/refine allocation methodologies and develop standard unit rates for charge-out
- Review of project financials and funding requests, monitor and track project costs and benefit realization
- Support the delivery of annual budgeting and all business planning exercise; and
- Any other ad hoc requests.
- Post Graduate Degree/Degree holder in Accounting and Finance
- CPA / CA or other professional qualification
- Min 10 years of related work years, mainly in business partnering role and MIS experience;
- Solid experience in management reporting and analysis, financial control and cost management;
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with strong leadership and partnering skills;
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills;
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office applications & financial software packages as needed. Experience with SAP, Hyperion Essbase will be advantageous;
- Organized, meticulous, detailed oriented with a good aptitude for numbers and strong analytical skills; and
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment.