Reporting to a Senior Manager, you will be part of the End User Technology team assisting with the global alignment on End User technology solution architectural design as well as for Build, Test & deploy of solution across Service Portfolios.
- Implement end user computer improvements, new technologies, services and processes
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototypes, proof-of-concepts, and lead development tasks as required in projects. Ensure projects delivered to Time/ Cost & Scope
- Ensure the solution delivery is aligned with the overall global architecture.
- Engage with Enterprise Architecture team for validation of solution proposal.
- 3rd level support of Exchange Online with other Office 365 services such as OneDrive, Teams, Skype for Business, SharePoint and AD.
- Manage anti-spam/anti-virus, mobile device management (MDM), Endpoint manager for device control, data loss protection, inventory & encryption to secure company data on hard disk of users’ workstations.
- Manage office application such as Audio conferencing, Room Booking system.
- Maintain and manage external relationships for IT services matters (e.g. contracts, licenses)
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant fields.
- 3-5 years of experiences in IT preferable experience in large organization.
- Accountable for Build, Test & deploy across Service Portfolios – Ensure projects delivered to Time/ Cost & Scope
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototypes, proof-of-concepts, and lead development tasks as required in projects
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models on enterprise level.
- Extensive experience defining and delivering global enterprise solutions.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory administration and Azure AD
- Knowledge of MS O365 Applications – include OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams.
- Familiar with end user technology such as MDM, End Point Encryption, Windows OS deployment.
- Knowledge of networking and network protocols;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Pro-active/self-starter, capable to work with minimal supervision;
- “Can-do” attitude and willing to learn
- Microsoft (MCSE/MCSA) and PMP certified is beneficial
Please note that the work location is 615 Toa Payoh Lorong 4, #07-00 StorHub, Singapore 319457.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.