Executive Director / Senior Vice President, Consumer Banking Group Strategy, Group Finance
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services. Responsibilities
Take the lead in providing financial and business analysis, formulating business strategy, identify synergies and manage the implementation of key initiatives across products, geographies and segments.
- Partner with Business / Support / Country to drive agenda
- Evaluate organic and in-organic opportunities, including eco-system players.
- Scope country economic, financial and competitor landscape
- Provide financial and business analysis related to key performance metrics Assist in driving key strategic initiatives / formalization of ideas
- Assist in coordination with relevant support/ business units to execute against strategy
- Drive business review and strategy presentations to senior management, media, regulators, investors, etc
Experience, Expertise & Leadership Capabilities
- Excellent numeracy, analytical and language skills required
- Experience in business strategy, preferably from a top tier consulting firm
- Knowledge of financial markets and consumer products
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and ability to multi-task required
- Excellent presentation skills with proficiency in MS PowerPoint & Excel
- An enabler who can work with multi-cultural units across geographies
- Close working relationship with senior management / other key stakeholders including regional and franchise heads, COO, business management
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.