Executive Director, Chief Operating Officer & Deputy Head, Group Portfolio Analytics, Risk Management Group
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
See job description for details
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bankâ€™s risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
Group Portfolio Analytics function is central to the bankâ€™s effort to measure and manage credit portfolio risk at the facility, borrower and portfolio levels. This position will report to the Group Head and will assist in all aspects of this function.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in managing all aspects of the Department.
- Provide thought leadership and oversight with respect to model development, monitoring and implementation.
- Lead in the planning and execution of stress testing, as well as provide leadership with respect analysis and interpretation of results.
- Provide oversight and guidance with the analysis and interpretation of credit MIS reporting.
- Masters or PhD in related field (Finance/Banking or Mathematics/Statistics).
- Minimum of 15 yearsâ€™ experience as a quantitative expert in credit with managerial experience at a senior level.
- Good understanding of credit lending principles and practices, although actual lending experience would be an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills with respect to people and issues.
- Executional excellence with a focus on identifying and implementing practical solutions.
- Manage multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good written communication and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the bank.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.