Executive, Credit Control
- Permanent, Full time
- NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Ltd
Executive, Credit ControlThe incumbent will carry out recovery activities with due diligence within prescribed payment terms to minimize delinquency and ensuring compliance with guidelines set by management. This includes calling on, emailing, faxing, or other communications requesting payment and resolving disputed transactions with policyholders
- Negotiate payment on undisputed past due accounts.
- Monitor all accounts for possible bad debt write off.
- Prepare statement of accounts for agencies and monthly ageing reports.
- Communicate actively with the respective business department(s).
- Review appeal cases and make recommendations to the Head of Section.
- Achieve productivity, efficiency and quality in recovery work done.
- Achieve customer service excellence and contribute towards the section's customer satisfaction rate target.
- Degree / Diploma holder preferably with 1 year of relevant experience in collection/recovery knowledge
- Good knowledge in Ms Excel and Access
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and positive personality, and a team player