Executive Assistant - Tech Regional Leadership
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
This is a full-time role providing onsite assistance coverage for Managing Directors and their teams within the Engineering division. This role requires a highly proactive, motivated and organised individual who is able to multitask, prioritise effectively and demonstrate excellent time management. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to a senior group or executive.
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls.
- Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
- Supports internal and external managers or clients.
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
- Coordinates a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports.
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently.
- On-boards new hires, processes new employees, transfers, termination, etc.
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events.
- Orders supplies and keeps inventory well-stocked.
- Coordinates and assists in the planning of social or work events for the department.
- Manage administration and review of local expenses and claims for local leadership team.
- 3-5 years of administrative assistance and office management experience
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up.
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment.
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication. Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
- Proficient in using document, spreadsheet and presentation.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Prior experience in international environment or multinational corporation
- Business management (word processing, spreadsheet, simple presentation, reporting)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity