About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Department Administration Provide administration and secretarial support
- Arrange meetings and conference calls, including booking of meeting rooms
- Travel arrangements including meeting schedules, accommodation, visa arrangement and transportation.
- Prepare and submit expense claims
- Raise e-procurement for payment made to invoices and tracking of payment status
- Raise RMS for IT requirements, follow up and ensure closure of the requisitions
- Admin support for department events and matters
- Ensures reliable support is provided to the teams in communicating with regional and global offices and counterparts
- New request/return of hardware, IT, office requirements including printing of business cards
- New request/removal of system and security access
- Prepare handover checklist and removal of accesses for leavers
- Maintain departments email distribution lists and generic mailboxes
- Maintain shared drive and department files
- Represent Department as Business Continuity Plan Crisis Coordinator - plan call tree management and other arrangements
- Represent Department as Department Fire Warden
Our Ideal Candidate
- Organize team meetings/offsites, calls (including Big Calls) and other conferences/workshops; including venue bookings, raising of POs, travel arrangements of teams etc
- Prepare presentation materials as and when required
- Provide MIS support which may be required from time to time
- Prepare report binders and maintain files if required
- A flexible approach to work and able to work overtime as required
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with senior management across different countries and cultures
- Reliable, discreet and diplomatic
- Well-organized and disciplined approach to work
- Strong knowledge in using Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Able to multi-task and manage numerous deliverables effectively
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.