We are currently supporting a global, investment management firm in identifying an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Singapore team immediately. This EA will provide admin support to the Placement & Relationship Management team. The firm has offices in locations such as New York, Doha & Singapore.
- Internal - manage meetings and dairies of multiple relationship managers
- Exernal - co-ordinate meetings with clients and other contacts
- Manage incoming telephone queries
- Prepare and manage travel arrangements (Booking flights / Ensuring the correct visas have been applied for)
- Welcome visiting clients, Senior staff members and Shareholders
- Ensure CRM system is up to date with the most relevant and complete information
- Provide admin assistance in processing KYC requirements
- Provide backup administrative and secretarial support for any other team when needed
- Undertake special projects, as and when required
- Degree / Professional Qualification from a reputable educational institution
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Presentable and posessing a positive, 'can-do' attitude
Should you meet the requirements of the role and would like to apply for this EA position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.