A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Derivatives Operations Analyst to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The right candidate is responsible for administrative support to Senior Management (Directors and VP), scheduling appointments, meeting coordination and calendar management.
Position: 6 Months Contract Executive Administrative Assistant
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years. American multinational banking and financial services holding company with almost 240,000 employees in 60 countries Job Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to senior management (Directors and VP)
- Scheduling appointments and meeting coordination, calendar management
- Organize compliance training sessions, training deck coordination and invitation management
- Organize travel and meeting schedules
- Preparation and editing of presentation materials
- Assist with maintenance of Compliance SharePoint site and electronic filing system
- Manage distribution lists and administration of shared mailboxes
- Handle expenses claims in compliance with the firm travel policies
- Manage team onboarding / offboarding arrangements
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required, including consolidation and collation of information requests from regional team in effective formats / reports
- Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years of secretarial and administrative experience with substantial experience in supporting senior management.
- Versatile and dynamic to support executive management and a professional team.
- Able to work well with others in a fast paced, team-orientated environment
- Conscientious, organized, confident and highly motivated.
- Good prioritization skills.
- Able to prepare correspondences independently
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Flexible, analytical and able to handle tasks discreetly
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft office and SharePoint.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates with the relevant experiences, please email your CV in MS Word format to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496