Executive Administrative Assistant
- Not Specified
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright Singapore
- 11 Oct 18
Job Responsibilities: * Provide primary support to an existing team of traders, and manages all existing and new hires’ onboarding & offboarding logistics matters * Assisting, planning and leading the organization for quarterly and annual department events * Handles team’s travel and flights arrangements, coordinating
- Provide primary support to an existing team of traders, and manages all existing and new hires’ onboarding & offboarding logistics matters
- Assisting, planning and leading the organization for quarterly and annual department events
- Handles team’s travel and flights arrangements, coordinating overseas accommodation and logistics for business trips
- Manage filing, invoicing and processing of expense claims (using Concur) and other related record-keeping
- Maintaining group annual and medical leave records and handling phone enquiries for the trading teams
- Providing general administrative support including photocopying, booking meeting rooms, stationery re-ordering, typing, filing, courier mail, etc.
- Assisting in ad hoc projects and other administration support when required
- Degree in Business Administration or Diploma in Secretarial
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in the secretarial field and team administration, preferably with some working exposure in the banking / financial industry
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Prior exposure with Concur for all travel and expenses management.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and initiative
- Confidence in managing relationships and conversations across all levels
- Team player and able to work independently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Due to primary operations requirements to oversee regional countries like China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, Chinese language (Simplified & Traditional) reading and understanding skills are preferred.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1110438