Execution Trader – Asia Credit
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Our client is a global leader within the fund management industry offering a broad range of investment options to institutional clients in the region. They are currently expanding their business in Asia and are seeking an Execution Trader covering Asian Credits. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role is responsible for executing all FI cash and derivative products. This includes substantial volumes of government and corporate cash bonds, exchange traded futures and options, OTC interest rate and credit derivatives and repos. The role will support the trading desk to help manage orders and trade flow in a logical risk controlled manner with a high sensitivity to fiduciary responsibilities. The incumbent will deal with day-to-day administrative issues in support of trading activities and liaison with trading operations.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- 3-5 years of relevant trading experience
- Strong understanding of bond mathematics, credit risk factors and implications for risk management
- Experience in trading credit and/or rates derivatives (CDS, IRS, OIS, options, swaptions) would be a benefit
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org