- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 23 Mar 18
Are you a seasoned trader who is savvy about avoiding risk? Do you know your market like the back of your hand? We are looking for someone like that to:
• provide execution trading for 5 Portfolio Managers in both Hong Kong and Singapore
• focus on efficient execution across all products ensuring "Best Execution" and be familiar with using TCA tools
• be in the office before the PM's to process and disseminate overnight news flow that is relevant to the portfolio
• monitor IPO and Secondary Transactions and liaise with operations and product support to manage any discrepancies
• work with IT to streamline and improve our execution platform
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Based in Hong Kong or Singapore, you will be working in a team of 7 professional investors located in both locations. They team manage the Asian Equity Long / Short portfolio which is part of a Global Multi Strategy Fund run by UBS O'Connor.
Your experience and skills
• able to work accurately and efficiently
• able to work in a high paced, challenging and dynamic environment
• at least 2-3 years' experience executing Asian Equity Cash, Swap and Derivatives trades at a Hedge Fund or Traditional Long Only Fund
• a strong understanding of financial markets, instruments and strategies
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.