- Nov 10, 2021
Expand your Career with a Progressive Private Bank Execution Specialist, Private Bank
We are partnering with our client, a well regarded Private Bank to place an Execution Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for the trade execution of Equities, Secondary structured products, Options, FX, Bonds and Futures in the Bank's trading team.
- Securities, Bonds, FX, Secondary structured, Options and Derivatives execution for Singapore, Hong Kong and Geneva Private Banking Account officer during day or night timing
- Execute trade, margin check and trades input for DAC and EAM clients during Asian or night hours
- Participate in the development of the Private Banking trading activity in Asia, in line with the general principles defined in the Bank's procedures
- Coordinate and facilitate the proper execution of all trades from Discretionary Portfolio Management team
- Leveraging the use of technology enhancement, implement workflow, settlement, investigate and resolve any IT Issues related to trading
- Follow any process/directives/procedure and regulatory requirements within the operational, risk and compliance framework set by the bank.
- Responsible for adherence to and compliance with internal policies and operational procedures
- Degree in Banking and Finance or other related discipline
- At least 7 years FX & PM sales/trading experience ideally in wealth management industry facing both internal Relationship Managers and external clients
- Enriched FX & PM market and product knowledge/strategies. Experience with multi assets like structured products will be preferred.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371