Global Talent Acquisition Recruiter
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
High ethical standards and a culture of integrity will play a pivotal role in achieving the vision of the Ethics Office.The Ethics Office was set-up to guide ethical leadership and decision making, develop, educate and raise awareness on internal policies and regulations, as well as to lead and manage investigations.
We are looking for an individual for the Asia Pacific region (APAC) with a strong track record in delivering quality results in a complex business environment. You will be joining our global ethics team to:
- Design APAC ethics office framework, and tailor it to the local laws, regulations, cultures and business contexts.
- Design and implement work SOPs. Co-define way of working with cross functional stakeholders.
- Co-work with global team to develop and update ethics policies. Drive ethics policies localization, if needed.
- Promote company ethics policies thorough awareness programs and training.
- Identify ethics & compliance matters that require follow-up or investigation, and as appropriate, conduct or support investigations.
- Bachelor Degree, minimum 5 years' experience, with solid and traceable experience in ethics & compliance.
- Solid professional legal or audit background is preferred.
- Experience in handling criminal and regulatory compliance matters and in conducting corporate internal investigations and training (preferably from a technology business).
- Familiarity with APAC jurisdictions and cultures.
- Strong communicator/influencer with ability to work cross functionally and internationally.
- High learning agility, able to formulate adequate solutions in complex situations.
- Enthusiastic to build-up internal framework from scratch, hands-on, bias for action.
Diversity & Inclusion
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.