Equity Trading Desk Lead
Posting Date: 11-Sep-2020
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Global Market
function leverages our in-depth knowledge of markets to provide timely financial advice, products and solutions to our clients. Together with our segment managers, we manage our clients' investment, liability and risk management needs through a comprehensive suite of treasury products and services across multiple asset classes. Job Responsibilities
Leading a small team, he/she will be responsible for
- Risk managing a book of structured equity payoffs, both single share underlying and baskets options
- Will need to be hands on pricing and dealing client flow and execution of hedges on exchange, brokers and interbank
- Familiarity with various Asian/European and US markets
- Requirement to periodically trade and manage book into NY trading hours
- Understanding of pricing and risk management models for structured products.
- To be able to work with quantitative analyst and technology to build solutions for the team
Be a part of UOB Family
- A bachelor's or a master's degree from an accredited university in economics, mathematics, statistics, computer science, finance or business
- Minimum 7 years of experience in equity trading
- Strong analytical ability and good grasp of market trends
- Quantitative Financial Modeling and programming skills will be an advantage
- Able to work with various stakeholders to build business and craft policy.
Apply now and make a difference.