Equity Research, Asset Management
- Oct 07, 2021
Great Opportunity in a Fast Growing Hedge Fund Equity Research, Asset Management
We are partnering with our client, a fast growing Hedge Fund Management Firm to place a Equity Researcher, specialising in the Biotech and Artificial Intelligence space. The successful candidate will support Portfolio managers in assimilating information and reaching investment decisions. The position will be broad and varied involving attending company meetings,conducting field research, forecasting profits & cash flow as well as valuing businesses. Responsibilities
Key Capabilities, Qualification & experience
- Conduct in-depth fundamental research on coverage companies and industries
- Build and maintain detailed financial and valuation models
- Report your findings and research work to management, and execute plans to analytically solve open-ended research questions
- 3+ years of related buy/sell side experience
- Excellent financial modelling, numerical, accounting and analytical skills
- Aptitude for creative quantitative work involving financial and economic data
- Should have experience in researching US companies within the Biotech and Artificial Intelligence space
- Excellent academic or professional credentials.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371