My client is one of the leading Asset Management company in China and we are looking for a Equity execution trader to be based in their Singapore office who is able to work independently and familiar with China A Shares, US and HK stocks.
- Assist portfolio managers with Equity Trading responsibilities
- Execute trades and stock according to the PM's instructions.
- Liaise with brokers, fund administrators and other counter-parties on operational matters
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Work closely with analysts and technology team to develop tools that will enhance trading outcomes and optimize transaction costs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in trading equities, preferably with good understanding China A Shares, US and HK stocks
- Familiar with Asian market and has good working knowledge of trading strategies and algorithms
- Advanced user of trading platforms
- Able to work independently
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to Jeannie.Tan@Hudson.com
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
Jeannie Tan Ying Bing
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1660951