A member of the Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC) Group, Lion Global Investors is one of the largest asset managers in Southeast Asia. Affirmed by 34 years of expertise, we are dedicated to managing Asian equities and fixed income for institutional and retail investors globally.
- Conduct analysis of a list of stocks in the firm’s approved list;
- Use all sources available to formulate a view on the stocks under the assigned coverage. This would include sources within the company as well as other industry sources, and external sources such as sell-side brokers and third-party research providers;
- Initiate new stock ideas with a rating on each stock in the approved list;
- Publish regular review reports on stocks in the approved list;
- Communicate actively your views to PMs via written reports, voice mails, e-mails, and face-to-face meetings;
- Participate in daily morning meeting and other research meetings to provide market/sector/stock related commentary to the Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) team to share investment ideas; and
- Provide prompt update and recommendation on stocks held I the firm’s portfolios in the event of breaking news/material information.
- Relevant degree;
- CFA preferred;
- At least 2 years of analytical experience in research or investment management role within banking, brokerage, asset management or fund house working environment;
- Critical and creative thinker who can work under pressure in a performance-driven environment;
- Able to construct, articulate and recommend a concise investment thesis with conviction;
- Possesses strong fundamental financial analysis skills, and has a deep appreciation and understanding of valuation techniques;
- Has initiatives, is a self-starter and able to work independently within a well-defined investment framework;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Has a passion for stock picking;
- Able to hit the road running; and
- Experience in accounting/audit matters will be an added advantage.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.