Equity/Fixed Income Execution Trader *Night Shift* (12 Month Contract)
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 14 Dec 17
Hong Kong, Singapore
Are you great at answering questions and being close to the market? Do you know how to hold client relationships? Are you available immediately? We are
looking for someone like this who can:
- cover a 12 month contract for us
- provide first-class execution service, always with the client in mind
- maintain client relationships by understanding their specific needs,
- stay on top of market developments and products
- maintain relationships with all internal stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working for the Execution team in Singapore/Hong Kong covering the night shift for the European & US markets covering Ultra High Net Worth clients. We are responsible for timely and accurate execution of orders across asset classes (Equities, FI) and products (Cash, Structured Products/OTC/ETD)as received from Client Advisors. Orders will come in either through order entry tools or phone
Your experience and skills
- a university degree, post-graduate studies a plus
- license to perform a trading function, in either Singapore of HK
- at least 5 years of solid experience in Equity, Fixed Income, or Derivatives sales trading & execution
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
-capable of working independently
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.