Are you great at answering questions and giving advice? Do you know how to nurture client relationships? We are
looking for someone like this who can:
- provide first-class service, always with the client in mind
- introduce, develop and maintain client relationships by understanding their specific needs, which may include goals and
objectives, risk tolerance and expectations
- proactively manage client book based on UBS investment views and make sure clients are invested according to their
- stay on top of market developments and products
- regularly contact clients with investment opportunities
You will be working in the Direct Access team in Singapore. We are a team of investment advisors covering Ultra High
Net Worth clients. We provide pro-active advice directly to clients on investments across various asset classes
- a university degree, post-graduate studies a plus
- license to perform a trading function, SFA - Dealing in Securities and 15FAA, CACS 1 and 2
- at least 10 years of solid experience in Equity, Fixed Income, or Derivatives sales trading & execution
- successful track record in relationship management, ideally in investment advisory
- an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- truly analytical and also service-oriented
- able to service clients from China and Hong Kong
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
For more information please contact Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.