You are a winner and want to be surrounded by like-minded, high-caliber peers. You are great at what you do. You take charge and deliver results. We are hiring senior-level Enterprise Sales Executives in Singapore that consistently surpass annual revenue quota; experienced in the financial markets, enterprise software and/or asset management solutions. You will be directly responsible for qualifying, developing and closing new accounts. Enfusion is the global leader in solutions portfolio spanning the front, middle and back-office into asset management, insurance and wealth management firms. We hold ourselves to very high expectations – just like you.
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
What You Will Do
- Drive net new software and services revenue from a named account territory of the largest Hedge Funds, Institutional Asset Managers (including Insurance and OCIO’s), and Institutional Asset Owners (including Pensions, SWF’s and Endowments)
- Manage numerous opportunities to close with accurate qualification and forecasting hygiene
- Build and leverage the necessary relationships in highly complex organizations to ensure deal closure in competitive situations.
- Build Territory, Account & Opportunity plans for predictable and consistent revenue growth
- Drive complex sales-cycles and execute with the gravitas of presenting to C-level key decision-making executives the value of the full platform features with a detailed, consultative, “Challenger” approach
- Closely manage quarterly pipeline velocity and forecasts to provide accurate reporting to key internal partners on a consistent basis
- Work collaboratively with other company executives, managers, and team members to help nurture our results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Drive for high achievement and results
- A proven record for selling complex solutions and services at the “Business Head” and "C" level
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision-makers
- Consistent, year on year, high-performance track record
Who We Need
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5+ years of quota carrying $1.0M+ software quota in financial services technology sales or similar
- Consistent, proven sales success in overachieving quota in a SaaS environment
- Formal training in solutions-based selling (Challenger Sales, Strategic Selling, MEDDICC, etc.)
- Self-directed “extreme ownership” mentality
- Previous experience selling software to the financial services industry
- Proven ability to expertly manage the sales cycle from beginning to end
- Outstanding track record in qualifying opportunities, contract negotiations, and closing business ranging in deal size from $1.0M to $10.0M+
- Customer focus
- Team Player
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive Compensation and Performance bonus
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Global working exposure
- Personalized Training and Development Plan